- IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP !
- The GT216AA front tire lineup was developed and tested by the best racers in the world to provide maximum grip while maintaining excellent bump compliance and durability. The special V shaped tread pattern and flexible construction provide unmatched traction in any terrain. Each size has specific characteristics to maximize performance in a specific type of conditions. The GT216 AA ‘Fatty’ is purpose built for extreme conditions, it unusually wide width and height gives it exceptional down hill braking traction. This is our go to tyre for hard enduro, whether it be riding with mates on the weekend or racing the Murrumbidgee rumble, we know we can rely on this tyre.
- Designed specifically for use in soft to intermediate conditions.
- Vertical tread design and narrow profile create unmatched stability in ruts and soft conditions.
- V shaped knobs and exclusive tread compound allow tire to penetrate soft soil, sand and mud.
- Reinforced carcass design allows for maximum traction without sacrificing feel and rim protection.
- Directional tread design allows for improved cornering and braking grip.
- DOT and F.I.M. compliant.
- Goldentyre 90/90-21 G-Mousse – This is our pick as it provides middle of the road softness, not to hard or soft but still a large mousse to help bead and seal the tyre. Approx feeling, 12 psi.
- Goldentyre 90/100-21 G-Mousse – This is quiet a large mousse making it perfect for those who prefer the feeling of a tube over a mousse. Due to it large size it will also last longer then smaller mousses. Approx feeling, 14 psi – 16 psi.