- The GT216AA front tire lineup was developed and tested by the best racers in the world to provide maximum grip while maintaining excellent bump compliance and durability. The special V shaped tread pattern and flexible construction provide unmatched traction in any terrain. Each size has specific characteristics to maximize performance in a specific type of conditions. The GT216AA 90/90-21 is the perfect all rounder, from motorcross to hard enduro. It provides excellent grip and performance in most conditions making it a great all round tyre.
- Designed specifically for use in soft to intermediate conditions.
- Vertical tread design and narrow profile create unmatched stability in ruts and soft conditions.
- V shaped knobs and exclusive tread compound allow tire to penetrate soft soil, sand and mud.
- Reinforced carcass design allows for maximum traction without sacrificing feel and rim protection.
- Directional tread design allows for improved cornering and braking grip.
- DOT and F.I.M. compliant.
- Goldentyre 80/100-21 G-Mousse – This is our pick as it provides middle of the road softness, not to hard or soft but still large enough mousse to help bead and seal the tyre. Approx feeling, 12 psi.
- Goldentyre 90/90-21 G-Mousse – This is quiet a large mousse to fit in this tyre making it perfect for those who prefer the feeling of a tube over a mousse. Due to it large size it will also last longer then smaller mousses. Approx feeling, 14 psi-16 PSI