Finally something NEW in FIM environment. GT569KE brought the the famous KKT design in FIM races, amazing in all condition but special in hard-pack and Baja/motorally races and in all that condition where strong character is needed. Riders are crazy happy about the traction and cornering and last but not least the durability, GT569KE promise traction during all the race long.
We use this tyre where conditions are exceptionally rocky and/or long tyre life is desired. This tyre has less grip than its sister tyre, GT516KE, but a longer life.
- Lightweight, flexible carcass with a reinforced shoulder to provide a large contact surface and shock-absorption over rough terrain and obstacles.
- Intermediate compound suitable for all types of terrain.
- State-of-the-art production process is used to create the most grip while maintaining durability and lifespan.
- Updated tread design and F.I.M approved 13mm knobs allow for self-cleaning in mud and soft conditions.
- Directional construction maximises grip and wheel stability over objects and rough terrain.
- DOT and F.I.M approved.
Recommended G-Mousse insert:
- MOU2014 (est. 12-14psi)
- MOU2012 (est. 10-12psi).
*MOUSSE NOT INCLUDED AS SHOWN IN PHOTO*